Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
intro and help!
Hi, Just joined the forum,

I have installed basic Liftmaster SCS324BK-EV kits at my house, two sets of double gates. keyfob and safety photo cells only.

I have just purchased the same kit for my sons house but with some added extras and i am getting confused with some of the connections. the following is a list of the optional extras:

- Senable sensors loop detector with Prastel WIRE 1 loop for exit
- AX-S RFID standalone keypad for car post installation
- EZVIZ HP7 smart home video doorphone

I am trying to figure out which wire connects where on th egate panel as the sybols and cable identifiers dont seem to match with the Gate manual wiring diagram.

I tried copying th egatre manyual wireing diagrams and print on A3 but cant get the quality/claaity. I was hopeing to draw on the diagram which terminals are used with which device.
I am presuming the door video and gatepad with connect to the same inputs.
Also I am not sure which terminals i can take off a 24V feed fro the Keypad and loop sensor.

Can anyone help please, either with a good electronic picure of the gate panel or explaingin which wire goes where before I start and bombard Easygate techs (who are very helpful) with questions...

Thanks 

Rob
robpeters@rtp-uk.com
(05-09-2024, 08:25 AM)rpeters Wrote: Hi, Just joined the forum,

I have installed basic Liftmaster SCS324BK-EV kits at my house, two sets of double gates. keyfob and safety photo cells only.

I have just purchased the same kit for my sons house but with some added extras and i am getting confused with some of the connections. the following is a list of the optional extras:

- Senable sensors loop detector with Prastel WIRE 1 loop for exit
- AX-S RFID standalone keypad for car post installation
- EZVIZ HP7 smart home video doorphone

I am trying to figure out which wire connects where on th egate panel as the sybols and cable identifiers dont seem to match with the Gate manual wiring diagram.

I tried copying th egatre manyual wireing diagrams and print on A3 but cant get the quality/claaity. I was hopeing to draw on the diagram which terminals are used with which device.
I am presuming the door video and gatepad with connect to the same inputs.
Also I am not sure which terminals i can take off a 24V feed fro the Keypad and loop sensor.

Can anyone help please, either with a good electronic picure of the gate panel or explaingin which wire goes where before I start and bombard Easygate techs (who are very helpful) with questions...

Thanks 

Rob
robpeters@rtp-uk.com
Hi Rob,

feel free to drop us a call and we will assist with this.

Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products