Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BFT Rigal 5 control panel
Hello. 

I am new to this forum and am looking for information on a BFT  rigal 5 control panel. 
There are courtesy lights set up on terminals 12 and 13 ( using an interface relay ) but they have stopped working. 

If I press the relay in manually they work OK. When I measure the voltage output on the terminals 12-13 during operation I get ~3vAC

Has anyone had this before ? Can anyone advise what relay output is 12-13 so I can hopefully obtain a spare and solder it onto the board.

thanks in advance, Dan.
Hi Dan,

Below is a description of the 12-13 output.

12-13 230Vac output for zone/courtesy/blinking lights, 150W max. To
set the output, refer to paragraph 9.2 Logic Menu (“courtesy
light” and “blinking light”).

Regards
Mike
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
Hi Mike, the output is working but with a reduced voltage - I suspect the relay output is not operating correctly.

does anyone know which relay on the board is for 12-13 ?

thanks, Dan,
Hi Dan,

Its for a Flashing light.

I hope this helps.
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products
Hello,

the output from 12-13 is set to be a courtesy light and stay on for 90 seconds following movement.

in my application its used to energise a relay that operates 4 lights along the drive.
It's worked for a couple of years, then stopped. the relay is not energising from the terminals 12-13 output.
I measured this and the voltage is very low, perhaps 3 volts AC.

I'm looking for what relay is used for the output to terminals 12-13 a make / manufacturer in order to replace it rather than a whole new board.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  starg8 ac control panel. nashdan99 2 11,733 17-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: nashdan99
  How to wire EASYKA keypad to CB224 control bigone001 2 15,314 08-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post: bigone001