Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Problem with WS2 + CL2
Our gates have suddenly stopped working.

On inspection the Stop light is flashing and the ESCBus light is flashing erratically - hard to tell but seems to be 4 flashes, sometimes 5 flashes and even 3+3.

If I try to reset by holding down P2+P3 the error lights keep flashing throughout, even though the P2+P3 lights have flashed on and off.

The problem persists with nothing connected, just the motors connected and after powering down completely.

Any idea what a flashing Stop light is as I haven't seen that documented anywhere.

Thanks

Pete
Hi Pete,

From your description it could be possible that an overload has been detected and therefore the power supply to the ECSbus
has been interrupted. Check by disconnecting the devices one by one, and press and holding p2 for 3-5 seconds and then releasing.

I hope this is of some help.

Jake.
Thanks Jake,

Tried that and the lights kept flashing throughout. could it be a power supply issue? The error lights flashing starts as soon as power is applied to the CL2 with nothing connected.

Is there a test I can do on the power supplied to the CL2 to eliminate the transformer from the equation? Otherwise it sound like I might need a new control board.

Thanks

Pete

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem opening mousetarget 1 9,544 20-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: mousetarget
  Problem with wg20 Thanos3d 2 19,967 01-05-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Thanos3d
  MHouse WG20 problem brianjclarke2 1 19,466 01-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Sav