Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
AES Praetorian Guard and CAME BKV15AGE-801MS-0350
Just had a £12k gate system installed and at the last hurdle company gone bust on me. Left me without working intercom or gate control. Waited a year for this Sad  Now AES seem to think that the wrong cable has been used. So we have replaced it ourselves to 1.5m 2core today from the flimsy alarm cable that had been used. 

Still not working

I am attaching pictures of how it has been wired. Could anyone please possibly spot any issues. Does the wiring look correct?  The gate is a sliding cantilever gate. AES has 2relays but these are not operating the sliding gate. Should it be wired as a button maybe rather than gate controller?  I simply have no idea so any help would be seriously appreciated. After forking out so much money I really don’t want to have to call on someone else’s services if it is just a matter of changing some connections. 

Current wiring from AES TO controller is no and c1 from aes to 2and 7 on gate controller. 

To anyone who can help. TIA. ?
Images

Attached Files Image(s)

(27-11-2022, 06:55 PM)stedia Wrote: Images

Hi,

Thanks for the message,

after reviewing your images I can confirm that the connections are correct. Realistically the issue is most likely either a break in the relay contact connections or a programming issue with the gate motor.

Kind Regards
Joe
EasyGates.co.uk - EasyGates Ltd

EasyGates Direct - Trade only accounts.

Smart and Secure Center - Smart Home Products