Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME1 video intercom to Nice Robus 600 gate motor help
Hello

I solved the problem. When i connected the door station directly to the gate it never worked. I suspect as I said about the feature i mentioned above. To mitigate, i stopped connecting it directly. I connected to door station to hikvision access control unit as an exit button. And linked that exit button as an alarm out. Now it is working flawlessly
(15-05-2023, 11:25 AM)Nemen3242 Wrote: Hello

I solved the problem. When i connected the door station directly to the gate it never worked. I suspect as I said about the feature i mentioned above. To mitigate, i stopped connecting it directly. I connected to door station to hikvision access control unit as an exit button. And linked that exit button as an alarm out. Now it is working flawlessly

Hello! Could someone please help me with this? I have the exact same issue, however I don't have a hikvision access control unit and have no intention to buy one.

Basically, I connected a hikvision relay DS-PM1-O1L-WE to the SBS contacts, I power the relay via STOP and PP as shown in the manual.  I do not understand why the opening works when I close the relay via the Hikvision AX Pro where the relay is enrolled, but it only close half a meter or something and than goes to full open again. I tried all settings in advanced settings for SBS (Open - Close - Open - Close etc) to no availability.
I need this to be able to open the gate remotely if needed. The only way to overcome the problem is to set the automatic close to ON. That way it will close on its own.
Also on a separate issue I need to program a puertamatic remote with N600, and it doesn't work directly as it does with the Nice remote. Could not find any links or help anywhere.

I would really appreciate your help!
Thank you!
(10-05-2024, 03:47 PM)P100D Wrote:

Hello! Could someone please help me with this? I have the exact same issue, however I don't have a hikvision access control unit and have no intention to buy one.

Basically, I connected a hikvision relay DS-PM1-O1L-WE to the SBS contacts, I power the relay via STOP and PP as shown in the manual.  I do not understand why the opening works when I close the relay via the Hikvision AX Pro where the relay is enrolled, but it only close half a meter or something and than goes to full open again. I tried all settings in advanced settings for SBS (Open - Close - Open - Close etc) to no availability.
I need this to be able to open the gate remotely if needed. The only way to overcome the problem is to set the automatic close to ON. That way it will close on its own.
Also on a separate issue I need to program a puertamatic remote with N600, and it doesn't work directly as it does with the Nice remote. Could not find any links or help anywhere.

Thank you!

Try this. This should also help https://www.shelly.com/en-gb/products/pr...lly-plus-1

As far as I understand, if it is not a dry contact but a wet contact, SBS struggles. DS-PM1-O1L-WE is probably wet contact as well.  Shell 1 Plus is cheap and does only dry contact. it will connect to your wifi. no additional device needed and give you your mobile control.
(10-05-2024, 04:35 PM)Nemen3242 Wrote:

Thank you!

Try this. This should also help https://www.shelly.com/en-gb/products/pr...lly-plus-1

As far as I understand, if it is not a dry contact but a wet contact, SBS struggles. DS-PM1-O1L-WE is probably wet contact as well.  Shell 1 Plus is cheap and does only dry contact. it will connect to your wifi. no additional device needed and give you your mobile control.

Many thanks! Have you tried this and worked?

Any idea on how to program a 3rd party remote (puertamatic) with Nice Robus N600?
(10-05-2024, 05:02 PM)P100D Wrote:

Thank you!

Any idea on how to program a 3rd party remote (puertamatic) with Nice Robus N600?

I didn't need to try because my other method worked (with access controller). But this should also work. Buy it from amazon, if it doesn't work, you just return it.
(10-05-2024, 05:19 PM)Nemen3242 Wrote:

Thank you!

I didn't need to try because my other method worked (with access controller). But this should also work. Buy it from amazon, if it doesn't work, you just return it.

Thanks so I did a little experiment, and I think I solved out all this dilemma! I connected a wire between the SBS contacts, for the opening it worked fine, and also for the closing. Then what I did next was to keep the wire there for a several seconds. Boom, the closing has the same bad behavior. My Hikvision relay pulse default was 5s for pulse, hence the issues! I lowered that to 2s, all works fine! I'm 100% you had the same issue initially going from the Hikvision door station directly to the Nice. I know because I had to replace an older Nice600, not robus, and that door station relay worked fine!
Now we can put this to rest. No need for any access control. Regardless thanks, your replay made me think twice about certain things...
(10-05-2024, 05:38 PM)P100D Wrote:
(10-05-2024, 03:47 PM)P100D Wrote: Hello! Could someone please help me with this? I have the exact same issue, however I don't have a hikvision access control unit and have no intention to buy one.

Thank you!

Thanks so I did a little experiment, and I think I solved out all this dilemma! I connected a wire between the SBS contacts, for the opening it worked fine, and also for the closing. Then what I did next was to keep the wire there for a several seconds. Boom, the closing has the same bad behavior. My Hikvision relay pulse default was 5s for pulse, hence the issues! I lowered that to 2s, all works fine! I'm 100% you had the same issue initially going from the Hikvision door station directly to the Nice. I know because I had to replace an older Nice600, not robus, and that door station relay worked fine!
Now we can put this to rest. No need for any access control. Regardless thanks, your replay made me think twice about certain things...

The logic seams right. My assumption was that it was the voltage. Perhaps it was the duration. When i changed the triggering device, probably the duration also changed as a side affect and made the problem go away.
(10-05-2024, 05:47 PM)Nemen3242 Wrote:
(10-05-2024, 04:35 PM)Nemen3242 Wrote: Try this. This should also help https://www.shelly.com/en-gb/products/pr...lly-plus-1

The logic seams right. My assumption was that it was the voltage. Perhaps it was the duration. When i changed the triggering device, probably the duration also changed as a side affect and made the problem go away.

It is the duration trust me. And yes for how it got fixed for you. I posted another thread on how to program the remote, any idea?
(10-05-2024, 05:54 PM)P100D Wrote:
(10-05-2024, 05:47 PM)Nemen3242 Wrote:
(10-05-2024, 05:19 PM)Nemen3242 Wrote: I didn't need to try because my other method worked (with access controller). But this should also work. Buy it from amazon, if it doesn't work, you just return it.

It is the duration trust me. And yes for how it got fixed for you. I posted another thread on how to program the remote, any idea?

I don't know unfortunately

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice MC824H gate stuck open Markp80 0 14 9 hours ago
Last Post: Markp80
  Program a 3rd party remote to Nice Robus N600 P100D 1 39 Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Last Post: P100D
  Disable Open hold On NICE NC824 paul@blxnetworks.co.uk 4 1,966 02-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Last Post: benbrooks
  Nice Gates not closing StuL 1 1,735 24-08-2023, 01:34 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  Holding the Gate Open mgb 1 3,994 11-07-2023, 01:35 PM
  Nice Moonbus Photocells - Faulty? ddaddy 2 2,191 11-07-2023, 01:33 PM
  FAAC 740 Sliding gate Just closes or Stops Paul L 1 4,253 03-07-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Nice HS400 Andruelectricgates 0 970 09-06-2023, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Andruelectricgates
  BFT gate and Hikvision wiring help Gowrie 0 3,816 26-05-2023, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Gowrie
  Control Unit CLB202 Gate leaf learning issue Kaala1 0 3,728 25-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Kaala1