Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
lady needing help with electric gates please
Hi please bear with me this is my first posting and I am not very clued up on the terminology used in electric gates lol.

I have some electric gates that are swinging, not sliding.

After I have opened the gates, 1 of the gates will remain open and not shut. It doesn't do it all the time probably 70% of the time. Then to get it to shut I have to open and shut the gates a few times and then it will close. This will happen if I use the remote, the keypad, or the intercom key. [/php][/quote]

Please can anyone offer any help or advise ???

Many thanks in advance.
(26-04-2017, 08:05 AM)debslife Wrote: Hi please bear with me this is my first posting and I am not very clued up on the terminology used in electric gates lol.

After I have opened the gates, 1 of the gates will remain open and not shut. It doesn't do it all the time probably 70% of the time. Then to get it to shut I have to open and shut the gates a few times and then it will close. This will happen if I use the remote, the keypad, or the intercom key. [/php]

Many thanks in advance.
[/quote]

hi

my advise to you ,call up some serwis and let them check your gate
there is some problem with engine , conection between engine and control board or many other things ...

regards
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC
(26-04-2017, 07:34 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote:
(26-04-2017, 08:05 AM)debslife Wrote: Hi please bear with me this is my first posting and I am not very clued up on the terminology used in electric gates lol.

After I have opened the gates, 1 of the gates will remain open and not shut. It doesn't do it all the time probably 70% of the time. Then to get it to shut I have to open and shut the gates a few times and then it will close. This will happen if I use the remote, the keypad, or the intercom key. [/php]

Many thanks in advance.

hi

there is some problem with engine , conection between engine and control board or many other things ...

regards
[/quote]
Many thanks for your advise. My father has cut the conifers that we're surrounding the sensor. He has also cleaned the sensors inside and out. That seems to have done the trick. Fingers crossed.
(26-04-2017, 09:19 PM)debslife Wrote:
(26-04-2017, 07:34 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

hi

regards
Many thanks for your advise. My father has cut the conifers that we're surrounding the sensor. He has also cleaned the sensors inside and out. That seems to have done the trick. Fingers crossed.
[/quote]
hi
photocells controll both of the wings gate at the same time , so probably this problem com out again ...
could you send some picture of your gate i mean picture with gate opener ?
Best Regards 
Tom 
Automatic-TC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Came ZA3 gates stuck open Ivorwindybottom 0 258 18-02-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Ivorwindybottom
  Electric Gates with AllMatic BIOS2 Unit antsnaith 3 1,196 31-01-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: patronsecurity
  Came gates za3p Webby 4 8,818 07-01-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Simon NW
  Nice Gates not closing StuL 1 1,349 24-08-2023, 01:34 PM
Last Post: JoeF
  Gates Opening After Closing tht7 2 9,457 30-07-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: lcpbarbosa
  Came gates stuck open. Ring8180 7 16,647 23-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Last Post: SamA
  Electric gate help PLEASE Be8st 5 6,041 18-10-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: SamA
  Aria 400 - gates keep opening and closing objohnuk 1 4,118 13-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Last Post: JoeF
  Gate Controls/Indicators 200m from Gates ADickson 12 56,808 30-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: herberthaul
  Proteco gates with photocell problem. Shane1 0 2,149 09-10-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Shane1