Thread Rating:
  • 352 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Unlearn a remote
Hi
I have two Motorlift 850's operating two garage doors. I have been having difficulty with the range of one of these and to check if the fault was in the Motorlift or the key fob I programmed the good device with the keyfob of the poor device. I now need to get the good device to unlearn the other keyfob as the one keyfob now operates both doors!

Tony Morton
Hi Tony,
unfortunately you cannot unlearn just an individual remote, you will have to completely clear the memory of all remotes. This involves pressing the 'learn' button under the light cover (normally orange in colour) and holding is down until the LED goes out (after around 6 seconds). This will completely clear the memory and you can go about reprogramming the remotes you want to learn in by pressing the learn button once and releasing, then press the button you want to use on the remote.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Dave

(26-01-2013, 02:43 PM)Anthony Morton Wrote: Hi
I have two Motorlift 850's operating two garage doors. I have been having difficulty with the range of one of these and to check if the fault was in the Motorlift or the key fob I programmed the good device with the keyfob of the poor device. I now need to get the good device to unlearn the other keyfob as the one keyfob now operates both doors!

Tony Morton

Attached Files
.pdf   ML700-850 Instructsions.pdf (Size: 90.78 KB / Downloads: 9,276)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  chamberlain garage door remote identification JES 0 23,232 26-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: JES
  Remote for Autodor SmileyT 0 8,449 06-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: SmileyT
  Programming the Remote Controller 3 19,297 16-11-2012, 06:29 AM
Last Post: cosage31